Monday, February 10, 2014

AnaLise's Senior Photos | Birthday Post


Ladies and Gents, I'd like to introduce you all to my gorgeous sister, AnaLise.  This girl has never ceased to amaze and inspire me with her talents, encourage me in the Lord, and make me laugh until I cry.  I could never ask for a more special sister.

It's due time for her Senior post, and I though I should combine it with her Birthday post, which was in December.  She is now 18 years old!!  She is graduating this Spring with plans on majoring in ESL (English as a Second Language).

To finish off this post, I have included her senior photos who were taken by Meagan Wanschura, who you might have noticed has become our "personal photographer." ;)  I have to add that AnaLise is definitely a natural beauty... these photos are amazing!




























Sorry for over-loading you with photos, these were all just so amazing that I had to share them all. :)  I think it's safe to say that she's one of the most gorgeous girls I know.  Love you like crazy, Anz!

- Tessa


1 comment:

Hannah said...

LOVE these photos!! AnaLise and Meagan must have had a great time during the photo shoot. :) The train shots are amazingly cool! All the outfits are SO cute (love the dress she's wearing in front of the garage door - adorable)! Keep on living for Jesus, AnaLise - you're gorgeous inside and out!